National Collegiate Membership
$20 Annual Fee/ $50 Collegiate to Career
There are mainly two types of collegiate membership: Collegiate to Career (C2C) which is a one time fee of $50 or Annual Collegiate which is $20/school year. C2C is a great for students who have two or more years of schooling left or those pursuing an advanced degree since you can keep renewing it.
To join, click here!
National Paid Membership benefits
- Eligibility for scholarships. More than $500,000 is awarded each year.
- SWE Career Center for internship and full-time employment search and career planning.
- Networking opportunities with practicing women engineers and other collegiates.
- A support system of peer groups, mentors, advisors, and industry leaders.
- An opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills.
- Regularly scheduled meetings that allow you to get advice from fellow members on everything from time management to graduate schools, all while making lifelong friendships.
- Discounted prices with Kaplan: 10% off any SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT or PCAT preparation class, Live Online class, premium online product, tutoring or admissions consulting package.
- SWE Annual and Regional Conferences.
- Professional development seminars.
- Live professional development webinars that are also available as replays.
- Annual subscription to the award-winning SWE Magazine.
UC Davis Section benefits for National Paid Members
If you are a paid national member you receive more benefits through the UC Davis section! Some perks include:
- Discounted event tickets (ex: Night With Industry)
- Free admission to SWE banquet
- Free graduation stole for seniors who are actively involved